31 March 2010

my graduation day && graduation party (:

want to see more graduation pics? click this :)


YEA! im a new graduate :) a graduate from zamboanga city high school main. i graduated last tuesday :D a very memorable day for me and for my classmates and best friends. and now im outta that school, so long city high, im gonna miss my high school life, super :( im gonna miss my best friends. good thing our signing of clearance is not yet done, i got to spend some time with my best friends. yey! on the day of our grad, me and my best fiends cried, just because of raymond lauchenco's song farewell. ugh, so sad :( and finally im not gonna pretend anymore that im okay with her and her, i cant forget what theyve done to me, lol. plastic lg aco sa kanila and also my best friends. haha. but nah. keke

want to see my graduation party pics? click this :D

i had a great party, my family was there and so was my best friends except anna, she didnt come cause she was also hosting her party, tsk. but, nah, i enjoyed the night, i had fun eating, chatting and taking some pictures with my guests. my guests were only few, but the almost finished all the food. hahaha. thanks to my mom, dad, grandpa's && aunts. , becuase of them i had my party :D

to all who just graduated and already graduated, congrats and goodluck!


19 comments

  1. congrats ate nic :D
    btw, how ste icha mga comments2x?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ julia - thanks :D heb lg se code para pone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wao!
    congrats sis!
    graduate ka na ng hs!
    sure it's very memorable ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wooooooooow! Congratulations Ate Cheen :D Kaka sad talaga grumaduate no? :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ julia - yea sure :D

    @ aehlyn - thanks sis :D super :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ kc - thanks KC :D yea. sad talaga :(

    naforgot kita ireply sa first comment ko :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahw.. congrats!! ur now in college good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow! congratulation girl! Good Luck for your incoming College Life :))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations sis!! What course will you get in college?

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ clarcy - hehe. thanks :)

    @ isparcle - thank you (: hehe

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ eden - thanks :d im, maybe medtech, still deciding :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sis! Congratulations! Have you chosen your university? What course are you planning to take? Oopps! Sorry for the rrr-random questions. God Bless. xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. @ shekinah - thanks. lol. still decididng :) thanks ...

    ReplyDelete
  14. @ kcaiyah - thanks :D

    @ kitty - thanks :))

    ReplyDelete
  15. I remember nung grad day ko wala akong boses as in wala tlga, kea nung kmnta n kmi ng grad song, nag li-lipsynch nlng ako haha. yea miss my hs days pero ms msya ang college ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. @ cei - haha. ganun? lol. haha. super saya :D

    ReplyDelete

Home About Links Orange
 
 
Copyright © Oh Oranges ! 2013
Template by BloggerThemes Modified by Oh Oranges !