25 May 2010

Less Than Three

Sorry for the late update. Been Busy with Family problem & School. keke ~ so my stupid little cousin is so annoying. I hate her, she once ruined a perfect plan and now she ruined a family. ugh. can you believe it? credits to Sam btw :D Good thing my Aunt is still inlove with my uncle, so she wont leave him for good :) whata relief! whoo. but i still hate her, she even lied to everybody saying that she has nothing to do with it. tsk.

So My visitor Page is updated, i added some Blinkies, smileys & some cyworld characters i found in photobucket :D its like a collection. please do check it out and comment :D but no harsh comments okay? im still a noob. still learning :D

yeah! Less Than Three. ive been watching videos of NigaHiga on youtube, i know its old, but i just discovered it last sunday. keke. he's so funny & he's asian. lol. i keep on laughing everytime i watch his videos. if you havent heard of him, better check his videos out :D

Photobucket

So my current addiction is 2PM's Wooyoung, Junsu & Nichkhun. teehee :) so handsome right, they got the looks, talents and abs. keke ~ been listening to their songs lately. but BigBang is still the best :D

Photobucket

yeah. this thursday is the biggest night of all :D american idol season 09! whoo. Hope Lee DeWyze will win :D he deserved it :) i love the way he sing :D so cool !!

so, bloghopping, i better return all those tags :D

19 comments

  1. I agree that big bang is still the best!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't really know what happen but I hope everything will turn out find :D Your current addiction is 2pm while mine is
    2am. opposites :P VIP forever! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. they're so cute. Well, for me, K-pop is the best. LOL. Kahit anung k-pop boy band man yan basta it suits my mood. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm clueless from what had happened. but surely, things will fall out the way God has planned them. :) keep rockin' :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Vhie. Just hold on to your faith. Everything will be fine. Greater things has yet to come. God Bless you Cheen! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. i really agree with that. go Lee :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. now that's why your gone. I hope everything will be okay sis. i miss you ^^. oooh. blinkies and smilies ema check them ^^. I wanna learn how to make one too. hihi ^^.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd kill that kid if she's my cousin! Haha! XD But seriously, I hate those kind of kids. I know someone like that. Still young but a big fat liar. >.<

    I think your works are cool. I hope I could do something like those too. Esp. the smiley. >.< I suck w/ pixels.

    I like Lee too! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Lee DeWyze!!! I really hope he wins!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh geez~ i so love 2pm oso ^O^
    the video u just said sounds interesting XD gonna check it :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope Lee wins AI. Not a big fan, but I like him. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. kaya mo yang probs na yan sis :)
    uu ang gwapo nga hahah tlga may abs? waa :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE CRYSTAL BOWERSOX..Mama Sox!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Huwaaa! Nichkhun!! =) 2pm is really addicting huh? Haha!

    I love your layout! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow.. sorry for not commenting on your past posts sis.. been really busy with school i miss the blogging world hehe
    I love Lee i!! yey he won!!
    A bit sad because David Cook was not on the finale i wonder why? :(

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello Cheen!

    Just dropping by to say hello and hope you're well.

    Yeah, si Lee ang Season 9's American Idol champion ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  17. good thing that your aunt is deeply inlove with your uncle. some people talaga has bad plans. :/

    ReplyDelete
  18. thanks for those who commented :D

    ReplyDelete

Home About Links Orange
 
 
Copyright © Oh Oranges ! 2013
Template by BloggerThemes Modified by Oh Oranges !