12 June 2010

Orientaion day !



So we had our orientation last Tuesday, the speakers were surprised that many students took MedTech, same with RadTech and Respi blah. keke ~ but no one can beat the number of students who took up Nursing. so, they said everything bout our course, the rules, proper uniform & something that will erased our doubts about MedTech, i was pretty convinced, but somethings are still bothering me, and one is my math subject. ugh. but i know God is always there! Help me Lord.

So at first i bought some bag pack, cause im not used in shoulder bag or whatever, but i imagine myself wearing a slacks, blouse and heels, i was like O.o whoa! that cant be, so my mom bought me another bag, Cose, this wont be my first shoulder bag, it cost P795, and i also bout a sling bag, which is in right now, it cost P375 only, and my bagpack is pretty expensive, cause i was the one who bought it, got the money from my savings, anyway, it cost P570. I decided to use it during my PE class nalang xD sayang. keke.


i received an award from JHEN ! thanks Jhen, woohoo another award!
So i wont be around for the next week, cause our class will begin on monday, but i'll make sure, that i'll return all yer tags and comments ! take care xD




13 comments

  1. Missed you Cheen! Study hard okay? God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow med tech, hanep! ^^ Kaw mag-aalaga sa akin kung magkasakit..Ahehehe! Aus yan ah! I think mahal yan na course..Uhmpp!..As what I have said focus lang! Prioritize mo muna studz mO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute bags! White. ;)

    Sn ka pla ng-aaral sis?
    Goodluck sa school ha!
    Takot rn ako s Math. =)))
    Take care. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wah! Takot ka din pala Sis sa Math? :-S Ang cute nung bags. ♥ Muaah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bags :D All are cute!~

    ReplyDelete
  6. =) Type ko shoulder bag mo, Cose.. kaya nga lng masakit sa balikat..

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Bag is really pretty! :) *Envy* Haha Lol! Cose is one of my favorite bag brand. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! nasagutan na nya yung tagged post hehe XD nice one Cheen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, i love those bags. :] good luck on your schooling. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Med Tech ka pala. Wow goodluck! :))

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh. MedTech. Good luck on that sis! I know you can handle it ;) and sanayan lang yan sa uniform. you'll look great in it :D and infairness, kahit may kamahalan ang bags, it looks nice! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. haha mukang d nga bagay ang backpack kapag naka slack and everything. haha i tried it pero okay lang din naman i guess it depends on how you "wear" it. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanks for all the comments xD

    ReplyDelete

Home About Links Orange
 
 
Copyright © Oh Oranges ! 2013
Template by BloggerThemes Modified by Oh Oranges !