08 June 2010

Something Special

" He Loved me cause he thought I was her "
I made a NEW Twitter Account, please follow me, promise i'll follow you back !

So i visited my Pedia last Monday, cause of my asthma, its been bothering me since last week, i cant get enough sleep & my eye bags are getting bigger. Then my pedia said that its just not an asthma but nocturnal asthma, meaning my asthma occurs mostly at night and during dawn. So my pedia prescribe me lots of medicines, and i have to drink it everyday, since im used to it, im not having problem taking them all at once. btw i was with my mommy :D

TADAH! This is my first time giving an award, so im giving this to Bubbles, Clarcy, Eun, Faith, Jeanu, Jhen, Jose, Aehlyn, Rhea, Rose, Shekinah, Rin, Fiel Kun, Bubbles, Noriza, Kristina & Paola I think their Blog is cool. I made this award last night, it was almost midnight, that's why its a bit crappy :)
And im also giving gifts for the first time to some of my blogger friends who keeps on talking and commenting on my post :D and i love talking to them. Please dont judge my gifts, i made it last night. please do accept it XD i know its just a simple gift :D i'll make it prettier next time.


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

so i bought the latest issue of Candy Mag. i love reading it cause it features some stuffs every incoming freshman college. Its worth reading, for sure you'll love it. And the Cover of this june issue is no other than Rob Pattinson, and when you flip it, Jacob's face will appear. keke ~

btw, dont mind that phrase up there ;PP

26 comments

  1. thanks for that. and i am intrigued with the first line... hmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. that's so sweet of you sis :DD thanks sis. i so like it. oohh! my two crushes in twilight. hihi. jacob is so hot while edward is seductive. HAHA. is there any difference ? haha. LOLs thank you sis ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the award. Hahaha! Though I'm not listed there. :'( LOL Jk. XD

    Your works really great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww thankks sis! I appreciate it! I really do! :)

    Im team edward too! omg eclipse is fast approaching! I cant wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. super thank you. it's my first time getting an award. HAHA. so its special ^^ followed you on twitter sweetie ^^;

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey thank you for the award. Very much appreciated :D Ang cute. thanks talaga mwaa

    nax maka team edward ka? di pa ako nakakabili ng candy :O Makabili na nga haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. whoa.

    thanks for the award sis! *sobs*

    i really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh! I have an award! Thankiiieees much. It's super appreciated. :) I enjoy commenting on your blog anyway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. How do I grab it btw? haha.. :))

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice awards! they're not that crappy. it's beautiful (:

    ReplyDelete
  11. CHEEN! Get well soon. I'll pray for you! Thank you! Wow! Excited na akong i-post yun sa new blog post ko. :""> Your works are not crappy! Awesome works! Have a nice day & God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haaaizt THank you CHEEN! SUPERB!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Haaaizt THank you CHEEN! SUPERB!

    ReplyDelete
  14. awww sis cheen touchy naman me here! tnx a lot sis ha..may asthma ka pala? pagaling ka ha :) tsk tnx tlga girl mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  15. tnx for the gift sis^^
    will going to save it<3
    btw, ayan...pareho na taU..
    malalaki ang eye bags!
    kekeke~
    pagaling ka sis!
    love ya<3

    ReplyDelete
  16. ohh. I hope you'll be able to sleep properly already. especially you already have your medicines :D and the gifts you made for your friends are really cool and nice :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow. that's a nice award sis. =)
    btw, what's with the line above the post? ahaha. I dnt care if you said never mind. hahah

    ReplyDelete
  18. I hope you're getting fine about that nocturnal asthma. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. aw. i hope gumaling ung asthma mo. :D anyway. nice looking award a. :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Cheen! wuy maraming salamat sa cool blog award saka dun sa animated name ko, ang cute ^_^ Naipost ko na sya sa award section ng blog ko. Maraming salamat ulit!!!

    And you've been tagged btw... check out my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. wow the blog award is cute. :D and also your theme. i looove bigbang for real. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  22. wee.. thanks for the award sis will include it on my next post :)
    internet connections ok now thats why im able to comment :)
    hope your ok now

    ReplyDelete
  23. i miss this cover! damnt! i cant find any candy mag here n my area. =(

    ReplyDelete
  24. thanks for all the comments xD

    ReplyDelete

Home About Links Orange
 
 
Copyright © Oh Oranges ! 2013
Template by BloggerThemes Modified by Oh Oranges !