11 October 2010

I dont understand



HEYYA guys. i made a new blog ! and its in pink :D haha. ive been thinking about it, and now i have it :D i made it today. i spend 3 hours in designing && coding. wooh. and im kinda exhausted but very happy :D check it out, and judge it :)) at first i ahte pink, now em using it. i really dont understand my self now.

and about my title, im kinda confused with my behaviors. i get mad easily, i always sleep, i dont want to talk to everybody, if someone dares to talk to me, i suddenly shout at them, then when their gone i said to myself "what are you doing?" ugh. and because of this my mom and dad got pretty mad at me. mm. but i always ask for forgiveness to god everynight before i go to sleep.

goodnight :DD

16 comments

  1. i like the layout its so cute!! professional na talaga. hehehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks great!though i like your theme on this site.

    we're the same.i also spend a lot of time when i change/design my theme...it feel great doing something new for your site ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. maganda kaya ang pink! yaaay!
    nice layout chee. love't! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha grabe namang effort sa theme. :)
    btw ano link ng new blog mo? lilipat ka na ba dun?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love pink!! :> I love the layout. I hope you can make me one :D kiddin aside. anyways, God Bless ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your new blog is awesome. I love the layout! Keep up the good work. <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. `PINK is the new BLACK ..
    so kawaii .. love it :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. that was so cute :) you've put so much effort with that huh :) great..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, you're so good at making layouts! :)) It's cute, but I personally prefer your present layout :))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Cheen,Your pink blog shows how sweet and bubbly you are. I envy you because designing my own layout and knowing more about graphic designing is one of my frustration.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Okay nga eh.. Pink na pink. Super cute. Kakainggit ka.. marunong kang mag design ng sariling blog lay-out..Ako, hindi.. nakaka frustrate. Hmp..

    In fairview, maganda siya, Cheen.. The blog itself reflects cheer and youth.. Ang galing. =D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohai ~~ ^w^
    thankyou for following me :D
    your new layout looks so pink and cute, hehe C:

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, Let's go on friendship as well as we are

    ReplyDelete
  14. thanks for all the comments xD

    ReplyDelete
  15. looks very cool. . well BTW, care to link exchange?Your blog looks amazing! I just found your blog through a friend and am so glad I did. Looks like you have a lot of great stuff and I love it:) I already added your link in my blog roll. Hope you'll do the same. Email me, paige.mangubat10@gmail.com Thanks =)

    ReplyDelete

Home About Links Orange
 
 
Copyright © Oh Oranges ! 2013
Template by BloggerThemes Modified by Oh Oranges !