04 November 2010

Stay Connected :)



Sorry for the late update guys, for the unreplied comments and tags, i was just busy doing another layout, unfortunately i lost my codes, and decided to make a new one. so this is my new layout, still features Big Bang, and its already version six :) my sixth layout ! wee. so what do you think about it ? im kinda satisfied with it, but i was more satisfied with the layout i was making before this, tsk. and about my christmas layout, well i lost it too. TT
since i want to use a layout that is simple and ofcourse made by me, i surf the net looking for some tuts, images & fonts. Luckilyi found some helpful sites, and the result is my new layout, im kinda disapointed the two columns, it should be separated, but nah, haha.


so about the title, yeah, we should all stay connected. so please do follow me in:

http://twitter.com/CHEENISH
http://x-omgitsnicole.tumblr.com


i'll follow back, i promise :))

November 04, 2010 - it's TOP (Choi Seung Hyun) Birthday :) if you dont know him, well he's a member of BIGBANG ! haha. have you watched his movie 71--into the fire ? it was a great movie, it was filled with action and drama at the same time :))

i dont want to make this post long so, toodles :) em gonna bloghop na :D

21 comments

  1. Naaah. Saan man pumunta codes mo? Naglayas? Hahaha! Okay lang yan sis. :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow i love the layout!!! it's awesome!! :D
    no worries, i havent been in blogspot for a looong time lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looooove your layout! So pretty.. pati yung font ng mga links :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi sis :)
    followed you on tumblr.
    Ur new layout is lovely as always. and i love ur header! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Your new layout is awesome!

    Followed you on tumblr! Yay! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. your layouts are always lovely! i love big bang!!!! :D

    will do try to watch TOP's movie! hihihihihi when im not busy. hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your layout doesn't fail, Sis! Hahaha! I love it forever!

    Oh, I forgot TOP's birthday! Poor me. But hey, I'm excited with his movie too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow ang ganda sis! pagaling ka ng pagaling sa paggawa... yung mga unang version super simple lang!

    keep it up sis!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like how you stay so faithful to Bigbang. Hehe. I was into them before, but oh well, time passed by. I dont know what happened.

    But anyway, really pretty layout! You're really good at this stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh. This new layout is really better. :) <3 it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. `wow . i love your new lay.out sis ..
    so cuuuttttteeee :)
    i rili rili rili like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've followed your twitter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Cheen! Your layouts are awesome. :> I'm already following you on Twitter. :-*

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your new layout sis :) Esp the banner (Y) good job :D

    Followed your tumblr btw. Haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh ayos naman tong new layout mo ah XD Good Job ^^ (naku, buti ka pa at machaga kang mag-edit ng mga codes... ako, minsan lang sipagin mag-edit lols)

    ReplyDelete
  16. thanks for all the comments :DD

    ReplyDelete
  17. iu noticed your new layout! yey! anyway, yeaaa my hub doesnt play dota haha
    \

    Taradiddles of a style on a budget

    ReplyDelete
  18. iu noticed your new layout! yey! anyway, yeaaa my hub doesnt play dota haha
    \

    Taradiddles of a style on a budget

    ReplyDelete

Home About Links Orange
 
 
Copyright © Oh Oranges ! 2013
Template by BloggerThemes Modified by Oh Oranges !