14 February 2011

Happy Heart's Day



To all the lovers out there Happy Valentines Day :) && to the Loveless, Happy Independence Day :) hahaha. So i had a great day, wanna know what happened ? haha.

Our school prepared a short program and some kind of a game named Love Chain. haha, guess what ?! His hand and my hand were tied together, and before we can untie it we have to pose for the camera and wait for 15 minutes. haha. but before they untied it he held my hand :) right after that the program began, we sat together, our classmates, again squeezing us just to make sure we'll be sitting super close to each other. haha. Then we watched the program for 30 minutes i guess, without talking to each other. haha. then it ended, he asked me if "are you going home already?", i answered "I dont know yet, you?", then said with a smile "i dont know yet", then everybody was already leaving i stood up then he called me then he handed me a small paper bag with a cute little white bear in it :3 aww. so sweeeeet XD then we all went home :) haha. i had a wonderful day ! superb ! When he looks at me, i feel like im melting :) haha.

http://weheartit.com/entry/7142400 - image used

19 comments

  1. Happy Vday as well! :)

    OMG. That was so sweet! So kilig!! Hahaha xD Glad you had such a memorable Vday! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. jeeeeez ! kinilig ako sis! hahah ! wala ako nian sa life ko aah . hahha :)) toink ! eniwei. belated hearts day sis ! he's so sweet ! uuy ! his courting you na ba ? :DD

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha! Happy Independence Day to me pala :P

    cool! ancute ng nangyare sayo :) mantalang ako, nainsicure lang sa mga tao sa MOA, everybody's HHWW. :|

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guess you had a great Valentines day. :)) That is so sweet, the part where he held your hand reminded me of mikan and natsume from gakuen alice. XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. haba ng hair mo ahh! I'm happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy vday sis <3
    Sweetness indeed :)


    and cute game :) I am sure you are the happiest girl that moment :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha! so kilig naman! <33 haba ng hair mo! ;]

    xlink? http://realfairytales.info/

    ReplyDelete
  8. aww that's so cuteee & sweet! :)

    I miss being kilig lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. seems like you had a sweet valentines day.. and that was really a cute game..

    ReplyDelete
  10. tunay na nagmamahalan ang nasa picture..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kinilig ako hahahaa. Buti ka pa! I didn't celebrate Valentines. Wala lang hehe :) Crush mo siya?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww how cute! *_* You can feel the Love there! What a sweet celebration too. It was a great idea for St. Valentine.

    Take care hun! And good luck. ;)

    ~ Anna P.

    ReplyDelete
  13. good day!

    can I ask you a favor? pls. like these links for me :)


    http://www.facebook.com/iheartluckymesupreme

    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=131415080261265&set=a.131412666928173.24696.116296648439775&ref=notif

    IT IS ACTUALLY MY ENTRY FOR A CONTEST and I NEED MANY 'LIKES'..

    I HOPE YOU CAN HELP ME..

    Also, can you pls post these links in your BLOG so that others may like it using their facebook acounts?

    pls..pls..I will really appreciate it pls..>.<

    -ayu :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow! kinilig naman ako sis!!!! hihi! My Valentine's Day was fun too! Spent it with my "single" friends!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. thanks for all the comments XDD

    ReplyDelete
  16. belated happy vday!! (:
    and oh my gosh, that's so sweet... ^^
    love chain?? it's a pretty interesting game...
    and oh, it's always like that, when the guy you like looks at you... he gives this really weird look that makes us feel like we're melting on the inside.. xD haha

    take care! <3

    ReplyDelete

Home About Links Orange
 
 
Copyright © Oh Oranges ! 2013
Template by BloggerThemes Modified by Oh Oranges !