21 March 2011

Batman helped me :)


so yeah, we had our palaro last friday, saturday & sunday. saturday was my fave day. haha. my classmate included my name in the game "domino", unfortunately i lost, cause i didnt know the mechanics of the game, and i havent played that game before. ugh. moving on. on the last event, the dance sports. we sat together along with my crazy and awesome classmates. haha. he was pretty quiet but he makes a lot of funny reactions. until the event ended, we went out of the gate together. me and my two classmates were going to eat together, but they left me with him, they crossed the streets first, and since i dunno how to cross (cause of trauma) the street, i ask him to cross the street with me, i was a little nervous, cause there were lots of vehicles passing, then he said "just relax". i was like "okay okay". then suddenly he grabbed my hand, pulled me and the next thing i know we were already on the other side of the street. i was really surprised. super. my heart was beating so fast. but i had to say goodbye cause my two classmate is already waiting for me, so i just said "thank you", "goodbye" & "take care" :) i didnt know that some of my classmates were watching us, they told me that "kinilig daw talaga sila" XD haha.

16 comments

  1. Hello Cheen, i'm movedd here http://bunny-up.blogspot.com/ ... haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reply on the tagboard:Yeah, it's like an old version of XBOX Kinect. No joystick, but sensor.

    Kiliiiig! I remember college. I used to be afraid to cross the streets. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha. i know how to play domino XP

    oh! haven't experience that yet. i dunno how does it feel. crossing the street with your .....hmmmm XP

    ReplyDelete
  4. KILIIIIIIIIIIIIIG! :)

    Hihi. Hindi mo talaga mapapansin na nakatawid na kayo kasi hawak mo ang kamay niya. :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not fond of crossing the streets too. Urgh! Too bad. Now I'm a college student, I would have to do that everyday.

    Anyway, sis, how's med tech? I'm planning to take that course next year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. games are fuuun somehow.. now i miss those times.. right now all i play is poker and any other card games.. lol the crossing the steet is idk.. ive had a trauma before though

    ReplyDelete
  7. love love love! ang cute ng post mong ito ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. tagboard: ooh. I can't post on your tagboard :( Anyway, Hello Cheen! dropped by here. How are you? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. pati ako kinilig hahaha. but seriously though, how do you play that domino game? o.O

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww. I remember when I still get kilig over these small things. :) It is so great to be young :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey.. let's link exchange at my official blog.. http://www.charnina.blogspot.com

    Link us up as "Char and Nina", just tell me if you linked us already.

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi, i had submit my skin on blogskins. i need ur support. fav, rate n comment =]

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanks for all the comments :DDD

    ReplyDelete

Home About Links Orange
 
 
Copyright © Oh Oranges ! 2013
Template by BloggerThemes Modified by Oh Oranges !