01 March 2011

Letter for Batman :)

He shared a secret. he told me that he is Batman, and i should keep it to myself. lol. then i asked him if he needed a sidekick, then he said you want apply?, then i said yes. then he said okay, you can be Batgirl :) lol.

I cant take this anymore && i cant hide this anymore ( my classmates says its already obvious DAW ). so i wrote a letter for him, but i wont give it to him. haha. now i wish he would find this blog and read this entry :) haha.


Dear Batman,

I just wanna tell you that every time you stare at me, em instantly melting inside. that i like yer voice, cause i think its unusual and cute & because of that i wanna hear yer voice every single time. that by just seeing you coming makes me speechless. that when you stare and smile at me whenever were talking makes my head go blank, my heart beats faster & causes my cheeks to glow. that whenever i see yer back, i just wanna hug you from behind. that whenever you respond to my GM makes me me wanna bite my pillow. whenever you send group messages that contains "Banat" makes me wish and pray that its for me. i love it when you rub yer fingers through yer hair. then the moment we both looked at each other accidentally for 10+ seconds, boom. i fell inlove with you.

and oh, yer friends and our classmates keeps on telling me infos about you, and all the things yer telling them about me ;P haha.

P.S. please dont get tired of courting me, cause in the end it'll be worth ittt. XD

Love,
Batgirl ;)


He's been courting me for three weeks already <3 and he doesnt know that i like him.
sorry bout this. gusto ko lang talaga siya ilabas eh :)

btw can you follow my blog ? via netwrokedblogs ? i'll follow back :)

17 comments

  1. aww it's so so so sweet!!!! would like to hear more about it!!! good luck to batman n badgirl!!! xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...haha so sweet and it's cool.
    wish Batman read ur entry, sis.
    good luck Batgirl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ayee! so sweet :)
    share the next stories :)
    kiligz!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha Three weeks na? So the both of you like each other? Wow, that's so cool. Go for it na before someone steals him away x.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like you letter =] esp this line::
    "that whenever i see yer back, i just wanna hug you from behind" and the "BANAT" part
    Good luck with this part of your life, it obviously makes you happy =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ang cheesy! Haha. :D Bakit di mo pa siya sagutin, sis? :) I think you should blog about him more, maybe you can post pictures of you together? I hope na maging maayos relationship nyo. :DD

    ReplyDelete
  7. whew! Cheesy :D

    he's already courting you pala, is he the guy in your previous post? whew. kilig kilig XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. hope everything goes well..
    and i hope he won't stop as well!!
    and it seems that you really really like him na!
    goodluck dear!
    fighting! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. kaya minsan nawawalan ng interes ang mga guys sa pag court kasi pinapatagal nyo pang mga girls eh.. hehehe.... pakipot ka pa. sabihin mo na kaya bago pa sya magsawa. go!!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hangsweet naman ng message mo. YEEE. :)

    I bet he's very lucky if he'll have you.

    Good luck sa madami pang masayang memories with "batman".C:

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice couple batman and batgirl.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So bat girl is inlove? haha, nice one.

    followed you here sis.

    ReplyDelete
  13. AIGOO~ So sweet. :))
    Haha. Ang cute talaga. XD Naiimagine kita. XD

    ReplyDelete
  14. That guy is very sweet! It's like a romantic moment in the movies, only that it is real! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. thanks for all yer comments :D

    ReplyDelete

Home About Links Orange
 
 
Copyright © Oh Oranges ! 2013
Template by BloggerThemes Modified by Oh Oranges !