10 April 2011

Friends and Batman :)



Scribbled-Kiss. She's Eunice, my real life true friend. she was my classmate in nursery and became my bestfriend in high school. From our first year in high school till we graduated. we've been really, really, really close to each other. We got each others back. During our high school days, we're always together, along with our two other true friends, Yuki and Anna. We've been through all bad and good situations, but still we made it out and graduate together. Between those ups and downs our bond or relationship became so strong that made us inseparable and no one can mess with the other one cause we got each others back :D thats how close we are. By the way she's new in the blogosphere, if you dont mind, can you welcome her by visiting her blog? - http://scribbled-kiss.blogspot.com :D see you there !

ScribbledWorld. She's Carmela, we live in the same city but we havent see each other yet in personal, but someday we will. haha. it all started with the comment thingy. she was having a problem about that comment thingy, so i helped her. then after that we've been exchanging e-mails, tags, text messages and calls. haha. we became somewhat close. haha. she is an expressive girl, she tells me her worries and i as a friend on and offline i listened to her and gave her some words that could make her feel alright. haha. i promised her to make her a layout, right now em trying to install adobe photoshop, ugh, i cant use it. i dunno whats wrong. tss. anyways, visit her blog will ya? - http://scribbleworld.blogspot.com ! thanks.

BATMAN its been one week and three days since i answered him, and its getting better everyday. haha. he's really different, in a good way ofcourse. When he stares, i can feel butterflies in my tummy, they were like unstable electrons. haha. and everytime he stood next to me, i feel like my whole body becomes numb. ;) i somehow enjoy this feeling, this unusual feeling that only he can make me feel. see all my post about him - cheenish.blogspot.com/search/label/batman

it feels great to have someone like them, it makes my life complete and happy :D thanks huh :D

26 comments

  1. I'm so happy for you and Batman! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww. Your "Batman" must be the one! Coz he can make you feel like that. Aww. :"> Stay in love :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ang sweeeet and happy naman! :)))) You're blessed to have such friends and loved one <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will visit your friends' blogsites! :) Except I couldn't open http://scribbledworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow ur so blessed to have them n your life.:) Im happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. can u rate for my skin http://www.blogskins.com/info/361895

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww i'm happy for your friends, Eunice has a cute blog. I couldn't get to Carmela's link, since the link didn't work for some reason :(
    it took me a while to get the "batman" thing lol
    xD

    ReplyDelete
  8. yea there is some error on my comment link I can't seem to figure out why though :(
    but i'll try to get that fixed asap
    ^__^
    Yes Hanna was an awesome movie! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!! <3 I'm so happy for you Sis & also to your Batman! Sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello, Cheen! :) It's been a while e? It's good that your friends are also blogging already. That sounds fun, though I really don't have friends. :) Anyhoo, I hope everyhthing gets even better between you and batman. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. sweet! :))
    it seems you were so happy with batman <3 congrats.. i'm happy for you..

    ReplyDelete
  12. ang sweet naman! masarap talaga sa buhay kapag marami kang masasandalan :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww.. It's so nice to have friends specially childhood friends, it's like you were destined to walk together in the rest of your lives :) Anyways, thank u for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow ur in love!!! hahah im happy for you sis :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. ang babae. in love. ayiii. I'm so happy for you sis. I wish I'm happy too.

    it's great that you have friends that are in to blogging. it's actually quite exciting. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  16. hi dear sis :) how are you doing? I've been working only on internal pages of my site during this month, on free time. Missed you.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I visited them both :) I love how you can kilig me with your posts <3

    ReplyDelete
  18. oh haha. stay in love sis :) we girls deserve to be happy.
    and, thaanks for the comment. yess, it's really fun! happy summer too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Haaayyy love. Happy for you. You two rock on! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  20. hello Cheen :))))
    how are you today :)
    oh i was wondering, why did you locked your Cbox? haha :DD
    Have a nice day sis :DD

    ReplyDelete
  21. haha. thanks thanks for the wishes and hope you'll all be my friends :D

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hey there. I am so sorry if late na ako nag post dito hehehe.. but I just want to say THANK YOU!!!

    and the reason why the bloggers can't view my blog because it's "scribbleworld" not scribbled

    XD

    hehehe Thank you again sis!

    ReplyDelete

Home About Links Orange
 
 
Copyright © Oh Oranges ! 2013
Template by BloggerThemes Modified by Oh Oranges !