20 April 2011

Great Day


Me and my classmate Christine: first day of summer class

yep, i had great day today :) haha. em actually enjoying my summer class. em taking up physics in the morning and sociology with anthropology in the afternoon. since our prof in socio didnt came, we went to the city campus and he was there (batman), we were both wearing red tshirts. coincidence ? or destiny ? lol. apollo of "my amnesia girl" used to say that a lot :) well, i tapped his shoulder and asked him bout the results of the evaluation. then blah blah. seeing him again made my day. i gave him a quick stare then looked away. haha. then we were all just talking about kinds of stuffs then we decided to go back to the main campus. but before we got there, we have to cross the streets, again, i dunno how, good thing he was with me :) i clinged on his arm then crossed the streets. hihi. then we sat together inside the jeepney, we were super duper close and his face was somewhat close to mine. and when he stares at me, i can feel butterflies in my tummy, as always. i was sleepy that time, so he would turn around and ask me if im sleepy or not. when he asked that his voice was soothing. haha. along the way, i asked him, what will you do in the main campus, then my classmate answered, its because yer there, then he just smiled. haha. then we roamed around the campus then my classmates had to go somewhere else, leaving me and batman alone. we sat on the bench, then talked about some stuffs, then suddenly he handed me a handmade bracelet from cagayan. haha. i was surprised at the same time touched. i looked at him and said its cute and thank youuuu :) haha.

its simple, but it means a lot to me. its really cute and has our tawagan in it :) and take note, one of the threads is Orange :) kinilig talaga ako :)
I LOVE YOU BABE

going to bloghop tomorrow :)

19 comments

  1. Aww, thanks sweetie! T'was really REALLY hot that day. After the shooting, I'm sweating too much! Eww.

    I like that braceletttt! He's so sweet to even think of giving you something. :)

    *kilig*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you're really hardworking! Early summer classes. Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow.. buti naman at nag eenjoy ka this summer sis.. :) and oh.. ang cute2x naman ng handmade na bracelet na ginawa ni boyfie.. how sweet of him. <3 stay in love sis! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cheen! Thanks for dropping by and thanks for the comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello :D thanks for dropping by again ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahhhh.. summer love. i want one too... and you and batman are so sweet... I just woke up, and i'm here reading your blog post... tan kilig gayod yo (got this from Tiffany).. hehe

    goodluck with summer classes! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay! kiligness ever!!

    im glad that you two are taking summer class..that's fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. How can you two be sweeter than sweets? XD Ang sweet ng boyfriend mo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi sis! musta? whoa, may summer class ka pala. Buti naman naeenjoy mo ^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. reli? how come? i have to check =[

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the comment. yea. it's a dream come true. lol. :)) BTW, I followed back already :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. hehehe.. will reply ur comment as soon as possible.. cause busy nowdays =]
    anyway thanks for ur comment

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww you're so in love! :) How cute. And good luck on your summer classes. Sociology looks interesting. ^^

    Oh BTW! I got my blog back now! Can we be affies again? ^-^

    And.. Happy Easter!

    Ratty P.

    ReplyDelete
  14. High five! We're both in love. haha. how sweet para bigyan ka ng bracelet. Naiinggit tuloy ako. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Does he have any idea that you have this blog? It's not coincidence. There's no such thing as coincidence in this world. That's what I believe.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for always dropping by and commenting on my blog! <3

    Btw you and your classmate look cute! Hahas. and that bracelet is sweet :) I wish me and my friends would do things like that too (Y)

    ReplyDelete
  18. thanks for all the comments :D

    ReplyDelete

Home About Links Orange
 
 
Copyright © Oh Oranges ! 2013
Template by BloggerThemes Modified by Oh Oranges !