02 April 2011

Its Official :)

APRIL 01, 2011 is the date. haha. I was ready to answer him that day. Wanna know how i answered him ? naah. i'll keep that to myself. haha :D samin na lang un. then after that we had lunch together and he was with me all the time. but he had to go somewhere else with my other classmates, they were going to finish their presentation in computer. then after one class, i went home already. then we keep on exchanging messages. later that night, he texted me " 13 times 11 ? ", i replied " 143, you dont have calculator? ", then he replied " nd, sadya un. tingnan mo ng mabuti ", then i said " joke, gets ko un. ". then blah blah :D

i never had this feeling before, this is so unusual. for the first time. superb ! and em loving it. haha. it feels great. em just scared of what might happen. but i'll take the risk, cause i really like him :) i love him :D even though, ive been to a relationship before, still he is my first love. honestly, my past relationship was just nothing, it was just for fun. but this time, its different. really different, ive been experiencing different kinds of feelings/emotions. haha. and i know its love :P

i better return all those comments && i'll update my links :DD

31 comments

  1. thanks for ur rate n follow up my blog =] hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! congrats. hehe I'm so happy for you. You're so lucky to got him! :) I hope he'll inspired you.hehe. goodluck sis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratz sista xD i had a crush on someone and he sits behind me in class xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey hey hey :) Someone's got a boyfie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! XP is he your first sis? :D

    mantalang ako, puro april's fool lang kahapon. wehhhhhh!! :((

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm happy for you sis! :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my. I'm really happy for you! Congrats! And yes, keep the love alive! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow. That's good ^^ 'em happy for you <3
    God bless your relationship!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooh, so kilig naman! thanks for droppin' by my blog, I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for voting for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! that's great sis! I am happy for both of you! and :( How I wih I am the first one to comment your entry ahahaha =)) Take Care sis! *Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. ang cheesy ! haha :D
    Good luck sa r'ship nyo.
    Stay in love. Ü

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute :)
    I hope the risk you took was worth it. And I also hope that no hearts will be broken in the end. :)
    Be happy always, sis! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. thanks for all the comments :D ayee <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. Btw, this is Gia from http://cookiecutters-crumble.blogspot.com/ Lumipat na ako sis. :))

    ReplyDelete
  16. hey! I followed you, hope you could follow back.. btw, how do you say this... that's just the start of your future encounters with relationships. .. be happy always!

    ReplyDelete
  17. HAY SA WAKAS.. Congrats! Kinilig ako nang bonggang bongga! Need more updates haha

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow! goodluck with that sis! sana magtagal kayo :)

    Godbless for the two of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. hahaha.. akala ko b my dnagdag ka??? hehe.. lier ka yatz!! :]

    ReplyDelete
  20. this sounds really cute, lucky you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  21. Aww. That's really sweet. :) I hope everything gets well with your relationship. <3

    ReplyDelete
  22. <33 WISH YOU A GOOD RELATIONSHIP

    ReplyDelete
  23. hi :) im pretty sure you're a VIP right? :) Ü waiting for your new post. take care!
    i love that 13 times 11 haha!
    corny na sweet!Ü

    ReplyDelete
  24. Uyyyy! :"> Wow! Congrats Sis. Hope to hear more "sweet" stories from you. Have a great day & God Bless. xo

    ReplyDelete
  25. thanks for all the wishes :D

    ReplyDelete
  26. smells like love is in the air. hope you two will have a great and meaningful relationship.

    ReplyDelete

Home About Links Orange
 
 
Copyright © Oh Oranges ! 2013
Template by BloggerThemes Modified by Oh Oranges !