21 June 2011

June 14 & 19

So i had a great day with him last June 14, 2011. As i got off the tricycle, i looked straight to where we were supposed to meet. And there he was standing, wearing the cap i gave him on his birthday. Seeing him standing there, waiting for me to arrive made me feel something unusual, until now i still cant describe or name this kind of feeling that only he can make me feel. Then i yell out his name to catch his attention. The way he looked at me was really asdfghjkl ! haha. Then we started walking, before we reached Mindpro there was this crazy old man who’s making a scene, i was frightened so grab his arm not his hand. Lol. Then suddenly he grabbed my hand. I was shocked, i felt some butterflies in my tummy. That was the first time we held each others hand. When he touches my back or shoulders, the butterflies in my tummy are starting to go wild. Haha. Then it was time for me to go home, but before that he held my again.

Batman visited my place last June 19, 2011, and there he met my whole family. Haha. We were in my mom’s store. We were just watching TV, talking and he helped me filling the ref with soft drinks. And when silence come, he will stare at me then laugh, he would touch my arm, my hair then he will just grab my hand and me ? well, i can feel those wild butterflies in my tummy again. Haha. At 5pm he went home. We forgot to take some pictures, and kinda pisses me off. Anyways i had a great time with him.

sorry for the late update && replies :D will bloghop later :)

19 comments

  1. visit u n follow u please follow me back thanks =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww..so nice..it's really nice when your bf visits you in your house ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww so adorable!
    I really know that feeling!
    when my guy (not really official yet) took my hand and alam mo na, intertwined talaga, sa dagat pa talaga (it's hard though if you're hiding from everyone..)
    haha
    and how did he feel when he met your family?? or does your family knew him before? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. na miss ko ang pagpunta dito.....kumusta ka na..i hope you are alright..

    ReplyDelete
  5. i need your opinion for this post. http://marychee.blogspot.com/2011/07/241-useless.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. You just had so much fun that you actually forgot to take photos! Aww. you're so inlove! <3

    <3 Grysh
    http://gryshco.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello my affies XD how r u? we never chat for so long

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for your useful article. Other thing is that mesothelioma is generally due to the inhalation of material from mesothelioma, which is a dangerous material. It is commonly witnessed among employees in the building industry who definitely have long contact with asbestos. It is caused by living in asbestos insulated buildings for years of time, Family genes plays a huge role, and some folks are more vulnerable on the risk in comparison with others.

    I also believe that mesothelioma cancer is a exceptional form of cancers that is normally found in all those previously familiar with asbestos. Cancerous tissue form inside the mesothelium, which is a protecting lining which covers almost all of the body's internal organs. These cells commonly form inside the lining of your lungs, belly, or the sac which encircles one's heart. Thanks for sharing your ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really liked the article, and the very cool blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow i love the new layout! i love the artwork, did you draw it? so pretty!! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  11. Share WS - [url=http://tinyurl.com/sharews-signup]Share WS [/url]
    Join one of the best and new file sharing servers, start now, earn money uploading. Or earn money as upload affiliate. Join now.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Its like a love story. :P
    Nice custom blog too...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Whoa what a sweet story hahaha it makes me want to have a bf as well xD jk :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for commenting on my post! :) You don't update anymore? :(

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your new layout. Omg!! Super kilig ako habang binabasa yung post mo. :""> Sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Home About Links Orange
 
 
Copyright © Oh Oranges ! 2013
Template by BloggerThemes Modified by Oh Oranges !