05 May 2012

Single && Happy

Its been 11 months, and i really really miss my blog. :) well, i didnt have time to play with my photoshop, so i just modified some skin from Blogskins.com. hahaha. and one of the reason why i cant play with my ps, is that our monitor is dead, good thing mommy is going to buy a new one. yay! so this one is very very simple.

single? yea, i broke up with him on our monthsary. i wasnt happy anymore. im so fed up with his "don't do that, don't do this", "him being so selfish", and i'm so effin tired understanding him. i ended it through text, too lazy to meet him up so.

twas my barkada's party, where i realized how much fun i've been missing. i wanna be with my friends. just them. speaking of fun, i had so so much fun with them, we went swimming, boating, some of my friends tried riding an ATV && took lots and lots of pictures.

as you can see, i dont have tagboard and links of my affies. hehe. :) oh, thanks for the 932 comments ! :D and this is my 50th post. weee !

14 comments

  1. maligayang pagbabalik.....available ka na pala uli....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my and you're TOTALLY BACK! Oh my! I badly miss you! :3 Im so happy that you had fun with your friends. >.< Anyway, I believe somebody out there deserves you more. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate how people in relationships tend to be possessive and authoritative. Anyway,welcome back and nice layout. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sis! Great, you're back. :) Thank you so much. Your blog is lovely as well, I really like your new layout. <3 I do have my old GFC code but it won't work anymore because I deleted my previous blog. By the way, I'm a new follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cheen! thanks for the visit. would you mind if we ex-links? sorry but added you already in my list ahead

    ReplyDelete
  6. welcome back to blogspot sissy :) love your new lay :D

    from: http://myxilog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the comment. :) I hope we could be friends. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, just stumpled upon here :) cute blog, and welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I missed you, too! <3 I hope you're doing great, I'm sure you'll find another guy who's totally worth it. I hate such guys, acting like dictators. :/

    ReplyDelete
  10. well, it's good you're back. its refreshing reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. you know somehow being single is good, just having fun with friends and knowing yourself better :)

    have a great day and thankyou for the visit :)

    http://fallingravity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I missed you tooooo much! :D oh dang. at least you know how to break up because you've been fed up with his actions. guys like that are no good :/

    ReplyDelete
  13. awwwww. it's okay you'll find someone better. :)

    ReplyDelete

Home About Links Orange
 
 
Copyright © Oh Oranges ! 2013
Template by BloggerThemes Modified by Oh Oranges !