08 June 2012

False Alarm


About the title, my crush, my senior isn't leaving this year. Yes ! I asked him about it, he told me, he'll be leaving after graduation which is next year.

So last Friday, me and del visited our classmate who was diagnosed with dengue, fortunately he was there. Upon entering, he immediately offered me his chair, isn't it sweet? At first I hesitated, but gave in eventually. So awkwardness filled the room. Whenever our eyes meet, we both smile like a lunatic. His eye smile was so asdfghjkl! Whenever he smile, I feel the butterflies in my tummy gone wild and I thought I'll die because of suffocation. When we decided to leave, he said he'll come along. We just used the stairs, I wasn’t even exhausted. then we went to town, he paid for the fare, he is so sweet! After that we went separate ways. Tss.

After that, we keep on exchanging messages. And guess what? he asked me out. I was like a crazy puppy, I bit my lip for a hundred times, I even yelled at my cousin because of excitement. She was looking at me like "wtf is wrong with you? " haha, I get that a lot.  So on Thursday afternoon, we went to watch a movie, "Prometheus". He bought some donuts and popcorn, he keeps on offering, I wasn’t in the mood to eat, because I think, it'll just make the butterflies more wild. I can feel his arm brushing against mine, and sometimes his fingers tapping on my arm and it felt so asdfghjkl ! again, I can't explain the feeling. Then suddenly, he asked for my hand, he said he was cold. Unfortunately, me being so stupid, I didn’t gave my hand, I was worried that he might think that I'm easy-to-get which is not! Then afterwards, I felt his mood changed, so I asked him if he was okay, he said yes. I think I hurt his ego. *sigh. stupid me. Then after that, I bought some books, him being so so gentleman, took the books from my hand, he said it was heavy so he should be the one carrying it, sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! Then we went home. <3

So that’s our first unofficial date. Unofficial cause he's not my boyfriend yet. hahaha. Toodles, see you on my next post.

20 comments

  1. That's really nice. I hope you and your crush get to know each other better before he leaves. :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, he sounds like such a sweet heart! Especially if he carried your books for you :) :) <3

    I hope the two of you get to go on an "official" date soon :) and that your butterflies eventually go away :) HAR HAR HAR

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeahh haha thanks. guy friends are better ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. comment had replied
    http://white-fairytales.blogspot.com/2012/06/random.html?showComment=1339255712391#c4200731112334234070

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi there,, such a nice blog.. how cute.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's really sweet! I hope you two will get to know each other better. <3 I download e-books from 4shared.com. Actually we changed our project title, it's not biometrics anymore. Our professor decided to revise it to a digital door lock. It's a challenge, really. Because once the door is opened, the lights and air conditioner must be opened as well. Sounds quite a lot. I'm a BSIT student. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ♥ good evening! returning visit. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha i see, i'm from the UK. thanks for dropping by. awww that's cute of you and your crush ^_^

    http://kaleidoscopexhearts.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kiliggggg. Hhahaha. You still have one more year with him, better make the most out of it.

    That's good you didn't give your hand that easily. Hey, it was an unofficial date. He's gotta wait. :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happiness to the highest level!

    ReplyDelete
  11. feeling ko gusto ka lang niya talagang hawakan sa kamay. don't regret what you did, mas tama yun kasi baka isipin niya eh easy to get ka. anyway, goodluck to the both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you! And it did go well, fortunately (: Haha thanks, that's because you're just as friendly as I am :D

    And whoa, your story is so.. :"""> ! Haha! It will take time anyway, so it's ok if you didn't let him hold your hand that first time. Anyway good luck to both of you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can feel my heart beats so fast. I'm so kilig. HAHA! shit. I really know the feeling so I can totally relate :)

    omg!!! dapat may pics din! hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Cheen :)
    Thanks for dropping by at my blog :)

    Good luck with this guy :) Hope he will surprise you more and give you more kilig moments ^o^

    ReplyDelete
  15. tiyak masusundan pa ang mga pag date,hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for dropping by my blog!

    Oh, and about this entry... It's nice to hear that your love life is currently booming! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello Cheen!^^
    sorry for super late reply T_T
    How are you today? my exam was over for a few days ago hehe..

    and your welcome cheen^^ hihi :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. Tnx..Hehe. It's not really nice though coz my post is always has a dull story. Keke..but urs nice.

    Exchange? Sure...

    http://miz-arwen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Good luck in going back to school! Lucky me mine's still in September heheh. Yea, I'd also fancy a better camera and I'd want one of those SLT ones because they say it's kinda like the 3rd generation of camera but my family still has other priorities at the moment so I can't have it yet but I'm not bothered in waiting because they also say those SLT cams aren't that much developed yet:) Hope someday we'll both get the right cameras for us:D Good things will come to those who wait.

    ReplyDelete

Home About Links Orange
 
 
Copyright © Oh Oranges ! 2013
Template by BloggerThemes Modified by Oh Oranges !