10 September 2012

Missing my High School Life


So its been three years since i visited ZCHS, my school. I really miss this place, the teachers and of course my classmates and close friends. On august 26, our school celebrated 66 years i think, and we had a little reunion, my Bahkada, the Aguinaldo Boys and the some from Einstein. We chitchatted for the whole time, ate some Hotdog on sticks, mango shakes, raw mangoes, etc. Unfortunately there was no Chowking or greenwich Booth, lame right ? Hahaha. we took some pictures using my phone, cause i forgot to bring mg digital camera, i know, Lame. haha. :D


Sorry for the low quality. L-R: Elmer, Jake, Aldrich, Me, Anna, Yuki, Nissy, May, Lim, Al and Darwin. I really missed those people in the picture. :D




We went to Lutong Pinoy Resort, twas my bff's birthday. Thats me in Gray. :D haha. 




So I was one of the usherettes during the Search for Mr. and Ms. School of Allied Medicine, so does the other shunga. Hahaha.  Me in green, Kc in Pink, Alexa in violet, Clarizza in brown (she's not in the pic, cause she went home early.) and below is the picture of me and my senior.



Time to bloghop and return those comments. :DD

7 comments

  1. thanks for the visit :D i love your theme a lot! its such a pretty color and is refreshing and cute *o* perfect for summer c:

    ReplyDelete
  2. i miss my highschool life too :(((... buti pa kayo may night na, belated happy birthday to your bff

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm having a giveaway! Win clothes and a satchel! Feel free to join! Open to all residents of the Philippines. :)

    http://elilea.blogspot.com/2012/09/elilea-goes-underground-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. miss my high scul life too. High scul experiences aren't as joyful as our experiences in college. sa akin..ewan ko sa iba... ",

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're from Zamboanga pala? Just blog hoping. :)


    http://www.walkthatstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Home About Links Orange
 
 
Copyright © Oh Oranges ! 2013
Template by BloggerThemes Modified by Oh Oranges !