02 September 2013

Flip, Sip or Strip ?

Two large bottles of Jack Daniels, 3 bottles of antonov mixed with 1 bottle of GSM blue, a bottle of Iceberg vodka and 2 large bottles of Red Horse to top it all. So who wants to die first? Hahaha.

I really want to play that game with my best friends, no outsider please, we don't want any casualties, right? The game begins with after flipping the coin, while it is still in the midair, you'll have to guess it, head or tail. If you got it right, pass it to the person on yer right. If you got it wrong, its either you sip any liquor or strip any material from yer body, then pass the coin to the person on yer left. Cool isn't?

Don't be scared, it's just my oh-so-awful face. ;)

Anyways, Hello blog-o-sphere, fellow bloggers and lookers. Been away for almost 1 year, and I feel awful. I wish i didn't stopped blogging. It's just that, school work is taking its toll and i barely got time to return all those messages and comments here in my blog. But hey, I'm back. LOL.

Ex links and ads are welcomed. ;) Im soooooooooooooo back.

9 comments

  1. A warm welcome back to you sis cheen! :D Yey! <3 Oh wait, you look younger on that selfie :O

    That's a cool game, yet I don't drink alcohol, except today cause I have to take T.ice for my menstrual habit. hihi. No more than that ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back!

    So, let's get it on and play. Toss that coin, bunso! He-he! I'm a social drinker, but my friends and I haven't tried that game before. Thanks for hinting about it, we might try it some other time.

    Should I strip or drink? What do you suggest? *winks*

    Tally-ho!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yey, almost a year ka din hiatus ah. Welcome back, Cheen!!!! *biggie hugs*

    as usual, cute pa rin ang layout nitong blog mo :))

    cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi cheen, Thanks for visiting my blog! I can tell na you're not a fan of yellow, hihi.

    Tnx on your comment on my post po pala. ^^

    TC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yellow is my favorite color too
    I ♥ your blog!
    Thanks for visiting mine, by the way.

    shaneaustine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! 안녕하세요~~! please do visit our blog! we sell
    purely handmade products such as phone case, ear cap,
    bags, pouch and many more! 쇼핑하시면 더 감사합니다~~^^
    http://twinscraftlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi ♥ Maybe you would like to join SHARE on Saturday... Be waiting for your response ♥

    http://shaneaustine.blogspot.com/2013/09/share-on-saturday.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for dropping by lovely ! :) Leaving a comment seeing you don't have a chat box. Hope you're doing good.

    http://krystallvl.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there! Thanks for visiting my blog. Wanna exchange links? - Claui

    claumanlambus.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete

Home About Links Orange
 
 
Copyright © Oh Oranges ! 2013
Template by BloggerThemes Modified by Oh Oranges !