21 September 2013

Madness Overload

The MNLF battled their way in with their stupid, selfish, futile and nonsense purpose of making the Zamboanga City a part of the ARMM and establish the Bangsamoro government and that is by hoisting their freaking damned flag in the heart of our beloved City. And desperation has driven them to hold hostages as human shield, how inhumane was that?

The news was somehow not that devastating; the radio announcers were always taking the fun out of anything. They will be saying heartbreaking news, and then in an instant just to lighten up the atmosphere, they’ll be saying things that are funny and has sense.

13 days, and still counting. I’m so freaking bored, I’m so broke and because of this madness, we won’t be having our sem break. And it sucks big time.  Right now, the uzeans should be having their prefinal exam. Instead here we are, lounging and waiting for some good news. I spent most of my time playing with adobe photoshop. I’m not really good in blending, so here goes nothing. Heads up, what you are about to see is completely crappy





New layout ! This wasn't the layout I was supposed to use, unfortunately, my codes got mixed up, some got deleted. So I just modified  my old layout, added some banner then changed some colors and fonts so viola ! What do you think ?


Is my font readable ? ;) Is my layout too bright ? Too simple ?

8 comments

  1. Yey, ito pala ang pinagkakabisihan mo today. Nice, ang cute ng bago mong layout :))

    About the Zambo siege, we are all praying na sana matapos na ang kaguluhan jan sa lugar nyo. Sobrang dami na talagang mga tao ang naaapektuhan >_<

    We know these too shall pass, hang on tight lng kay Lord. Kaya yan!

    #BangonZamboanga #MiCiudaddeZamboanga

    I was hoping na may photos ka ng mga kaganapan kahit dun lng malapit sa mga sundalo, but heck, delikado pa rin lumabas at pumunta malapit sa mga critical areas.

    Best of luck sayo Cheen and your family and the entire Zamboanga City!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope everything will be ok in zamboanga. the last i heard is that it was already reclaimed and the mnlf forces were already driven out.

    yes, it does sucks not having a sembreak. i cannot imagine not having one -.-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nicole... I pray that you and all your loved ones will be alright despite of everything that is happening in Zamboanga. Btw, please add yours in "ADD YOUR LINK" button which can be seen below in the Share on Saturday post. Keep on posting...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  4. let's just hope and pray everything turns out fine there. love your layout, really refreshing.. following you now, girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  5. I haven't heard manymore news about what's happening in Zamboanga right now. I hope you're all safe there. It's okay if you don't have sembreak. Just have fun in school with your friends :)

    It's been a while since I used photoshop for photo effects and manipulations so I'm kinda envy that you had time to do these. And these are not crappy anyway. I know how much effort and time you put for these. I don't even know if I have patience to finish one, yet you were able to do 4! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

Home About Links Orange
 
 
Copyright © Oh Oranges ! 2013
Template by BloggerThemes Modified by Oh Oranges !